(colors available black, white and gray)
• The SUNRA HAWK is a state-of-the-art scooter with an 1800W Brushless motor, with 68.2 Nm of torque. Its silent engine offers extremely low consumption (40% less compared to other engines), zero wear on its materials, without any friction resulting in its durability in the future to be much greater.
The Hawk is equipped with a powerful LED headlight that provides a wide viewing angle, allowing you to drive at night without any risk. Its rich equipment includes a digital instrument panel and a USB port for charging electrical appliances.
• The digital LCD monitor lets you know the battery charge level, speed, time and mileage.
• The Hawk version consists of 1 detachable lithium battery with a capacity of 72V 20Ah. The high quality of its battery, as well as its size, provide a range of up to 78 km for a passenger weighing 70 kg. However, there is the possibility of installing a second also removable battery, offering it double autonomy.
• Facilitates the daily life of the user, as the charge does not exceed 4 hours.
• It is powered by a management system (BMS: Battery Management System) which provides real-time control of the current, voltage and temperature of the battery.
• Features a multimedia system with Bluetooth and FM radio with two built-in speakers for music playback, allowing unmatched driving satisfaction.
• Equipped with front-rear disc brakes, hydraulic front and rear suspension with a comfortable 2-person saddle and an elegantly designed handlebar with passenger backrest to enhance safety in style.
• The Field-Oriented Control (F.O.C) power distributor controls the communication between the battery and the motor for optimum performance.
• The EBS electric drive system has the ability to reverse function by producing energy during downhill deceleration or braking. This energy is channeled to the batteries resulting in a significant increase in the efficiency of the drive system.
• The factory equipment includes a USB charging port and an alarm, while an optional grill and suitcase can be added.
• Meets the international 300mm waterproofing standard.
• Size: 1900 * 730 * 1110 mm
• Wheelbase: 1380 mm
• Final speed: 45 km / h
• Maximum Autonomy: 78 km
• Front brake: Disc brake
• Rear brake: Disc brake
• Engine: Sunra brushless motor
• Motor power: 1800W with 68.2 Nm of torque
• Power Distributor: Field- Oriented Control (F.O.C)
• Energy Recovery System: EBS (Energy Recovering System)
Conter: Digital LCD screen
• Battery: 72V 20AH lithium (detachable)
• Consumption: 0.028 kWh / Km
• Charging time: 4 hours
• Possibility to install a second battery for double autonomy.